No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
- 1 cup Sorrento® Ricotta
- 8 oz. Crescent Rolls (Refrigerated)
- 1 pack Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Brocolli, chopped
- 3/4 cup Sweet Red Pepper, chopped fine
- 3/4 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Press crescent roll dough into a 14x11-inch rectangle on a baking sheet.
- Pinch perforations together to seal and prick dough with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine ricotta cheese and salad dressing mix; blend well.
- Spread cheese mixture over baked crust.
- Sprinkle vegetables over cheese mixture.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Choose your favorite vegetable combination for the topping. Other options include chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, finely chopped zucchini or even yellow squash.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.