No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2011-05-20Caprese Salad with Sundried Tomatoes: Fresh Mozzarella Log, Sundried Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Basil, Salt and Peppercomments powered by Disqus
Caprese Salad with Sundried Tomatoes
- 16 oz. Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Log
- 20 Sundried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. Basil, fresh
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Chop the sundried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop up the leaves of basil, and add the chopped basil to the olive oil and set aside.
- Place a slice of mozzarella in the center of a plate and then spoon some of the chopped sundried tomatoes onto it followed by another slice of mozzarella.
- Repeat with 2 more alternate layers of mozzarella and sundried tomatoes.
- Drizzle some of the basil-infused olive oil over your creation and season with the sea salt and some freshly grated black pepper.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.