No matter what you're making, make it delicious with great cheese
GreatCheese.com2010-07-26Bruschetta with Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto: Fresh Mozzarella Ball, Rustic Bread, Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes, Ground Black Pepper, Garlic Cloves, Olive Oil, Basil, Saltcomments powered by Disqus
Bruschetta with Fresh Mozzarella and Pesto
- 1 ball Galbani® Fresh Mozzarella Ball
- 4 slices Rustic Bread
- 4 tbs Pesto
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil and grill.
- Once cooled, spread one tablespoon of pesto on each slice.
- Top with two Fresh Mozzarella slices, some cherry tomatoes and a dash of olive oil.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Warm in the oven.
- Serve with Fresh basil.
Discover recipes that are sure to please.